Sunday 9 February 2014

Prototyping xpndr

Making all electronic components by myself is the hardest part of my project. On the other hand, it gives you a lot of satisfaction while something seems to be working as you wish, and you know that this part is totally made by you. Well, I want to share some photos and video of prototyping xpndr for PMDG 777. Yes, this is only a prototype now, but it does work ! Unfortunately, there is no dedicated software for this plane yet, so I had to use jims link2fs. I dont want to tell that this is a bad software, but with T7 I cant get all data from FSX e.g. mcp altitude, v/s, autopilot hdg... shitty issue. I hope that guys from PMDG release SDK for this beauty soon. Anyway, this module is based on Arduino so far, but the final version will be running on dedicated AVR microcontroller. I will try to share more info about this as soon as it will be possible.
+short video








No comments:

Post a Comment